We manufacture wide range of resins used in Toner Manufacturing for Printing Industries
For the water based ink industry, we have developed resins used in ink and overprint varnishes.
- SPRCYL ® series consists of all ranges of molecular weight resins along with solutions for specific applications.
- High molecular weight resins for high pigment loading, high solids dispersions used in quality inks for film, foil and paper applications
- Mid-range molecular weight resins for gloss, resolubility and drying speed modification for use in inks and overprint varnishes.
- Very low molecular weight resins used in high gloss overprint varnishes and label inks.
- SPSMA ® series used in cationic systems, carbon black, and metallics.
For the solvent based ink industry.
- SPSMA ® series give high heat resistance, adhesion to polymer films, stabilize viscosity. Also, superior dispersion stability, color development, low viscosity.
For the paper industry, we have developed resins used for sizing.
- SPSMA® resins are ideal for paper sizing, paper making wet end.